The Art Of Love Podcast Series – Covering topics from Self Love & Self Care, Relationships, Tantra, Intimacy, Sex, all the way to Christ Consciousness & Pachamama. Join me every other Wednesday for a new episode to get you through the middle of the week slump and bring you back to a state of love, freedom and pleasure. It is said that we either live in a state of fear or love. How do you choose to live your life?
Today on the show … with Tracy Litt, a Certified Mindset Coach, Rapid Transformational Therapist, Self-Love Expert, and Awe-Inspiring Speaker. She is Founder of The Litt Factor, a personal growth and coaching company, and Worthy Human, an inspirational and empowering merchandise line. Tracy’s powerful insight coupled with her direct, loving, and light delivery has helped countless people transform their lives & businesses from the inside out. Tracy exists to remind you what you’re capable of, teach you how to run your mind, and support you in cultivating a phenomenal relationship with yourself. It is through this tremendous self-love and inner power that you can feel, create, and be anything and everything you desire, thus truly achieving lasting transformation.
We covered topics such as:
- The only way to shift from `feeling stuck` is to be willing to see your shit.
- Nurturing your relationship to go the distance, through complete honesty and vulnerability.
- Understanding that our main human need is connection and how vulnerability plays into that.
- How Tracy, as a mindset coach, uses her own techniques EVERY DAY to align her life… and she shares her tools with us.
- How you can learn to utilise your brain as human technology in order to align to how you want to feel and what you want to create in your life in a magnificent way.
- Mindset and Manifestation as 2 sides to a coin and using this to play with quantum physics and universal law.
- We talk about invisible rules that you run your life under and how understanding this can change our society.
- On living life – “Come from love and have boundaries like a maniac “
- How setting boundaries and being fully present allows any ‘Wonder Woman’ to always feel fuelled and satiated
- How completion builds self esteem
- How trying to find balance is actually just another thing we try to achieve and strive for.
- “You are the most important person in your life, YOU, and it is really time to start treating yourself accordingly”